Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7-9 November 2010

Wow, I am behind. Sorry gals who follow my posts. I didn't realize that I was 3 days behind. So here goes....

# 7 that I am thankful for is... my son. He is my firstborn. He turned 25 last week but he will always be my baby. Now he is in college and will be finished next Christmas. He will have a degree in business management. He has the sweetest girlfriend, Kerry-Ellen. He can make me laugh when I feel bad and can talk me into buying him almost anything. I love him so much.

# 8 that I am thankful for...my mom. She is the most amazing woman that I know. She has kept my dad straight for 60+ years (spoiled is more like it) and is still sane. She took care of the 4 of us kids and kept up with all of my Mama's appointments too. She loves me unconditionally and reprimands me when I'm wrong. She's my hero and I hope I can be half the lady that she is when I am her age. I love you, Mom.

# 9 that I am thankful for is my dad. He is the most awesome man that I know. I am still daddy's little girl at 50 and love to talk to him anytime.
He spoiled me rotten and loves me unconditionally. He's my hero. And I love him with all that I am. I love you daddy. I appreciate what you are doing to take care of mom. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!