Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 November 2010

# 6 I am thakful for family time. We went to the Clemson- North Carolina State game. We were together on the way up and back but Casey and I were in the nosebleed section and James and Joshua were much further down.(We were given two tickets and had to buy two). We could see the game and what happened so well. I liked being up high. Well, maybe a little lower. We had a great time, Then we met my sister, Cheryl, at Fatz Cafe' for dinner. We are resting and watching a Hallmark movie now. I still have to look over the Sunday School lesson and get things together. Night ya'll, Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Great idea to post something you are thankful for everyday.I LOVE comments.Thanks so much for being a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!