Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 November 2010

I am thankful that God has chosen to use me as his hands in this ministry called nursing. When I think about quitting, I have a day like today. Then God says, You can't quit, you are my hands in the guise of a care manager. I admitted a precious lady named Valerie and she is a joy. Please pray for her as she is a breast cancer survivor and the disease has spread to her head and spine. I stayed at her house for 3 hours. She and I had such a great time sharing. I felt so useful to her. Sometimes, I feel bad getting paid for this. But I guess this is God's way of providing for our family. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!