Friday, November 26, 2010

24 November 2010

# 24 thing that I am thankful for is ...... two days off, including Thanksgiving. My parents are came, my sister was already here, and my brother, sister-in-love, and neice came as well. We celebrated her birthday as her special day was the 23rd. She is sweet 16 and ready to drive.

# 25 thing that I am thankful for is...... hearing my mom's compliments about my and my sister's cooking. Also, my dad's compliment that he wanted Our plans are flexible, as mom will be one week post op from the pacemaker insertion. We will just play it by ear.

# 26 thing that I am thankful for is..... Black Friday shopping and Bailey's successful surgery. I did not get anything "BIG" from the big box stores but we got in during the lull. Bailey did fabulously during the surgery and recovery. Then his teeth got cleaned and polished. He should be good for a while. The stitches come out in two weeks. He has already pulled the bandage down. So I have to go and devise a back up plan for the bandage. Pray that I come up with one that will stay put. Any ideas???? Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!