Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17 November 2010

# 17 that I am thankful for......heaven. I am reading a book, 23 minutes in hell. He describes hell as a dark, dark place. So dark that you can feel it. Creatures are evil and they rip your skin and you do not bleed or die. You are alone in a prison cell and then you are taken, alone, to be placed in a fiery furnace that does not burn you up. And the smell is putrid and sulfur and rotting meat. You are thirsty and cannot get a drip of water, much less a glass. Does this sound like where you would like to spend eternity?? Please know that Jesus died to save you from your sins and hell. Won't you accept Him today? Call me if you have questions. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!