Sunday, November 14, 2010

12-13 November 2010

# 12 that I am thankful for is .... our new dog, Champ. He is so much fun and he is so like an excited little boy when he sees us!! He, Dooley, and Bailey are still adjusting to each other. He was in a pen where he had enough room but now he has plenty of room to run anywhere he wants to. He's my new baby boy.

# 13 that I am thankful for is....North Greenville University being close enough to drive to in one day. We took James' work vehicle back (a.k.a. the limousine) and then we picked up Katie, Paul, and Casey up. We then went to Waffle House for lunch. We then went to Dollar Tree to pick out our items for the Operation Christmas Child boxes. We got them back and hit it up the road back to Iva. We made it back just in time for 5:30 and to go to Yoder's. Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!