Sunday, August 1, 2010

1 August 2010

The first of August---WOW!!! Where has this year gone, where has this summer gone. In three weeks, my baby girl will be back at North Greenville University. Just as I have gotten used to her being here, she will go back.
She will be a senior when I turn around next. Joshua has a friend here, Matt, and he has been here all weekend. We had a fun time in Helen, Georgia on Saturday with the church. Tubing, it was not so much fun. The river was not very full and I kept hitting the rocks and getting stuck. I stood up to get back on and lost my tube. I decided to get out and so did James. We walked back to the tubing place to get on the bus to go to the end. We enjoyed sitting in the rockers and enjoying the breeze. Today was a good day at church. We had Chinese for lunch and I had a long nap!!! A much needed nap!!!! Now, ready for bed Goodnight, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!