Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday, August 13,2010

It amazes me the comments on facebook about superstition. Why do people believe in superstitions? I guess that they have coincidentally had an event happen and now they are superstitious. God is our protector and guide, what do we have to fear?
Sorry I haven't been "vocal" lately. I'm trying to get in all the "Casey" time that I can. We move her back to NGU on Monday so my time is short.
Joshua will be here so I'm not as possessive of his time as I am of hers.
She is such a joy to be around and we have had such a good time together this summer. She and I share a love of vege pizza so we went and splurged at the local "pizza hut" of Iva today, aka Copeland's Pizza. She is so excited about decorating her room this year. She got the roommate and the suitemates that she wanted and also the room and dorm that she wanted. We need to go to WalMart and get some last minute items for her first aid kit and decorating supplies. I guess we will do that on Saturday. Pray for her this school year that she will do well in her studies and that God will continue to reveal Himself to her. P.S. You mothers with kids grades K thru 12, be glad. At least they come home at night. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!