Friday, August 20, 2010

20 August 2010

Happy Anniversary to my Best Man, James----almost. We had chosen this date originally for our wedding date because this was James' parent's wedding anniversary. We thought it would be sweet to honor them by doing this. But this was also the day my granddaddy died--my mom's dad. So we decided on our own date, the 27th. We usually wait until Labor Day weekend to go on our anniversary trip so that we can have a long weekend. We will be pulling out on September the 3rd and returning on September the 6th. Of coures, we will have the camper in tow. We enjoy staying in our our house. We have everything with us and we can carry all the things we want to do with us like watching TV, reading, scrapbooking, and relaxing. I have had a week off in June but that was getting up and running to the convention every day. This time will be pure relaxation. Our big window will face the lake at Clarks Hill. I have some wonderful memories there as a child. Now I will have wonderful memories there with my husband... the love of my life. Can't wait, honey. Until then.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!