Monday, August 23, 2010

23 August 2010

I AM SO DIS--APPOINTED!! The WalMart that Joshua and I went to tonight did not have season one of Drop Dead Diva!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to watch it tonight and I was sadly disappointed. Oh, well. I watched horders at 10 then the local news. I should have scrapbooked but I played solitare instead. I have two neat ideas for Johua and Kerry-Ellen's scrapbook and I need a piece of pink vellum to complete one page and I need a piece or two of halloween/clemson orange and black for the October page. So, I am stuck at the moment on that. I have a surprise that I want to do for my daughter so I can't say on here 'cause she sometimes reads my blog. Time for bed because it's coming close to MN and I'm striving to get to bed earlier. Night ya'll, lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!