Monday, August 23, 2010

22 August 2010

As I write this, I have watched Drop Dead Diva, my fav show. Next week is the 2 hour season finale. I will definitely buy season one and two when I can. It is nice to see the TV portray the lawyer as a plus sized girl and the fact that she can look nice. I want she and Grayson to get together so bad. Oh well that's the ropes of TV as my Little Nannie used to say. James and I had 2 relaxing days at the house: Friday night and also Saturday. Sunday was great but a rush as usual. We are so looking forward to our anniversary trip. 27th honeymoon here we come!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!