Sunday, August 15, 2010

15 August 2010

We all got up late and laid around. I had a sinus headache and didn't feel good all morning. Casey was not feeling good so she drug around here too. We finally skipped breakfast and ate hot dogs for lunch and homemade fries.
Joshua left for G'wd and KeB, the three of us went to Hancock's Fabrics, WalMart, Creekside BBQ, and Books a Million. We came home and Casey and I packed more of her stuff to go back and washed more clothes. We're trying to par down the unnecessary stuff that she will have to pack, but, Lawd, it's still a bunch of stuff. Forget the books and paper and notebooks, the "other" stuff will kill you to the tune of $150.00 And we're not done yet....I thought we had all the stuff from last year Oh noooooo there's new stuff this year..... different room and more closets now!!! Oh Boy..... I love my sophomore daughter. Goodnight ya'll My love, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!