Friday, July 30, 2010

30 July 2010

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, but we've found out that some dear church members are moving. Plus, all the usual crazy stuff that goes on here. I have cut two heads of hair today,worked, started shopping for college items. Yes, she will be a sophmore but there were some cute things and some things she(CDR) just HAD to have!! She really loves turtles and so am trying to figure out a way to incorporate them into her room this year. I think I have a couple of ideas so far. I'll just have to find a way to surprise her with . No, I can't tell you 'cause she reads my blogs too....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!