Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5 July 2010

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but we have been busy. We arrived home from vacation and one of our dear friends(and church member) had to have emergency surgery while in Myrtle Beach. James made the trip down and then we camped at night at a nearby lake campsite. Our friends, Unna and Robert, were camping there too. We cooked supper every night together and watched movies. Then it was 4th of July. James and I went to my sister's house for the 4th. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, beans, and potato salad. Yum, yum!!I transplanted several azeleas and other plants from Cheryl's garden to put in my back yard and i bought a bistro table, two chairs, and an umbrella to put out there too. I am hoping to create a prayer garden there. I have so many ideas......night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!