Thursday, July 15, 2010

14 July 2010

Oh HAPPY DAY !!!!!! My baby boy (granddog) is back. A lady saw him and called the vet with his rabies tag # to track down his owner. I am SO glad that she did. He was not very far, less than two miles. He ate 3 bowls of food. He is on the thin side so "Nana" gave him some left over chicken to give him some extra protein and calories. I went to water my garden and he chased the water for 15 minutes and soaked me in the process but that was ok. Bailey was glad to see him too. They played and ran and sniffed each other's tails!!! Thank you, God, that you care about the big and little things that we care about. Thank you for the miracle of bringing Dooley home. I love you!!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!