Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

Yes, I am up at 4:30 am with a sinus headache and stuffy sinuses. Can't get Dooley off of my mind too. I dreamed he was laying in the front yard next to the house. I miss him sooooo much. For those of you who don't know, Dooley is my son's lab retriever. He is 4 yrs. old and he is a lovable thing, would rather be petted than eat. We went on vacation last week and he was here at the house. Our neighbor, Doug, fed he and Bailey for us. Doug said he saw he and Bailey every day. Friday, neither one was here at the house. They usually stay together. Bailey is home and Dooley's not. Please pray that he is ok and that he is found!!! Thanks for your prayers. Have a blessed day, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!