Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today has been a long day. We were at the convention all morning. Then the kids joined us and we had our picture made at the Olan Mills booth. We ate at Chicago Uno Pizza. Good but expensive. Then I went to a scrapbooking store while the kids went into the mall. We came back to the hotel so can rest and the kids could swim. No such luck for peace and quiet. It was raining and they couldn't get in the pool. I have been cross stitching and reading the new Debbie Macomber book Hannah's Wish. Sad in the beginning but sweet in the end. We're waiting on James to go and get something light to eat. Up early in the am for Epcot and the big 5-0!!
Woo Hoo!!!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!