Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010

Apparently, my "age" is catching up with me. I went in Wal-Mart to buy some toilet paper and I saw a cute pair of blue jean crop pants. I picked them up and looped them over my arm. I promptly paid for the TP, a pack of toe rings and out the door I went. It was only when I got in the car that I realized that I didn't pay for the pants. I promptly walked back in and went to register # 1 and paid for them. I felt like a thief and my 'dear' husband called me a kleptomaniac. Thanks hons for making me feel better about the whole thing. I have so much to look forward to when i TURN THE BIG 5-0. Night Ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!