Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday, May 21,2010

Today, I was blessed. I spent the day with my two neices, Linden and Jillian. We played outside, played inside, and watched cartoons. We had so much fun. Jillian took a bunch of random photos with my Blackberry. She handed the phone back for me to see and I deleted the bad ones. I got a couple of good ones of her and Linden together. I forgot my camera so I had to use the phone. Maybe next time. What a great day, though. Please continue to remember my uncle, who is in the last stages of terminal cancer. He doesn't have long, possibly days. Thanks for your prayers. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!