Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010

Today was a good day. I got alot of work done and church was great. We had Kerry Ellen here today and we had to take her to experience the IBAG or Iva Buffet and Grille. She enjoyed herself a bacon cheeseburger all the way(chili, onions, and mustard) and home fries. She left too early but she wanted to get back to Greenville before it got dark. Joshua gave her a ring today, no not an engagement ring. It was a Tacori with a canary colored stone. She loved it, she looked at it all day. She is definitely a keeper!!! One day she will be my daughter-in-love. I can't wait 'cause that means she will give me a grandchild!! Tee, hee! night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!