Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18,2010

Today has been a long day. I started out at 7 am and didn't stop until 6 pm. I had to go to bed for awhile. I was hurting and sleepy too. I went to Self Regional to see a new pt. then to Newberry to see a former pt. It was great to see both husband and wife because they are both my pts. Had lunch with my son and Matt at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Then I spent some time with my grand dog, Dooley. He loves getting petted so we had a love fest on the front porch. I cleaned his ears and he loved that. He had so many ticks on him. I have to get him and Bailey a flea and tick collar because the Frontline is not doing the job. Bailey got down after I got a tick off of his ear. He's a sweetie too. He's my sweet little boy. I gave he and Dooley my steak from supper. Boy, was I a popoular mom and Nana!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!