Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today was a busy day!! I got some of my people called but some of them were not at home. I'm running against a time line because I am off on Friday to keep my neices. Tomorrow will be a busy day. I can't wait to spend time with them. I haven't seen them in so long to spend time with them. Casey is going with me so I can have one on one time with both of them. I hope I can get a good picture of both of them together so I can put it in a frame for my bedroom. I love those two girls. I was adopted by them to be their aunt!! So sweet!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!