Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday, May 15, 2010

Today was a long, long day. We were in the convention center ALL day!! We finally got the great commission resurgence passed. I am trusting God that he will work it out and deal with those who are wrong. I voted the way that my God told me to vote. We are worn out but went to eat supper with the kids. We are all going to get our picture made in the am from Olan Mills. We have seen a few friends but not many. I have read alot this week and cross stitched as well. For the most part, it has been relaxing. Thursday, we will go to Epcot. I can't wait. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!