Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday, June 12,2010

Sorry I haven't written in such a long time but this week has been incredibly busy and emotionally stressful. I flew out on Sunday afternoon to Norfolk, Va to then drive to Elizabeth City, NC to see a pt. Drive back Norfolk then fly home. Back to the office on Tuesday and find out that my uncle Jim received his ultimate healing. He went to sleep at home in his bed and woke up in heaven. Praise the Lord!! Off Thursday for the funeral and back to work Friday. Finished at 10:30 and off to Savannah. Arrive in Savannah early this am. Missed lunch seating at The Lady and Sons so Wild Wings was the pick!! Back on the road. Stopped a couple of times for rest stops and shopping/gas stops and we are finally in Orlando. Whew, now vacation can begin for me, James has to work now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!