Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 October 2010

WELCOME FALL!!! I woke up to the sweet voices of Linden and Jillian. They are sweet even though Jillian confirmed that Aunt Lynn snored last night. Girls night out was great. The concert was great for a girls night out. Thanks mark. We had a muffin and coffee and vacuumed Christy's mom's house. I got some wonderful rosemary and some cuttings from Christ's mom's house too. Cross your fingers that they live. I love plants and shrubs.
To Greenwood to get my Two Old Bags fix. Joshua and Kerry-Ellen came in and we had fun talking. On to Highland Drive to see mom and dad a while. Then my son had to eat so we went to Chick-Fil-A. I dropped them off by the apartment and to Iva I headed. I am here chillin' with my man and enjoying the internet. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!