Thursday, October 21, 2010

21 October 2010

Typical Day in the life of Lynn, RN. My phone system, Avaya, is still not working. When I dial anyone, it transfers me to an HMO, regardless of what I dial. It's crazy. I hope it's an easy fix in the am. I am getting back two former pts. One is in Starr. Can you believe it? I'll be glad to see her again but sad that she's not doing well. The other pt. is in Emory Hospital in Atlanta and may get to come home tomorrow or Saturday.
Tomorrow is Friday, Woo Hoo!!!! The youth are going to a corn maze at Denver Downs in Pendleton, SC. I've never done one before so it should be fun. James will be driving the limousine. Saturday, he will be driving as well. Casey and I will be together until he's through. Unless she's too busy working with the Campus Ambassadors. If so, I'll sleep and read.
This is random, but I just finished watching "Letters to Juliet" and it is one to buy. Great lovestory!! Night ya'll, lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!