Sunday, October 17, 2010

17 October 2010

Yes, i am up late but I have been......
1) taking my husband to work so I can go and get my baby girl(who will be
20 soon) from NGU
2) Mommy-daughter day...lunch at her fav. restaurant... none other than
Ruby Tuesdays. They turn on their sweetness and I become a sucker.
3) Supper with James and Joshua and Kerry-Ellen at Wild Wings. Can I
say YUM!!
4) Cheering Kentucky on as they BEAT Caolina!! Sorry Carolina fans!!
5) Driving from Salisbury, NC to take Casey's old babysitter back home
after a week in Iva.

I am getting off of here now so I can look at the Sunday School lesson and
then go to bed. If I don't, I will regret it tomorrow. Night ya'll LR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!