Monday, October 4, 2010

3 October 2010

Cool weather......Falling leaves.....working in the yard..........
Tomorrow is supposed to be fall weather. Yea!!!! I am going to love it but I am dreading the cold weather. Maybe we will have a mild winter. I know God created winter but it is not good for someone with fibromyalgia.
Cold is my enemy. Please don't take that as complaining... just stating fact. I am excited about the possibility of the convertible being fixed soon. My husband has promised me a ride in the mountains and a picnic...sounds like a romantic day to enjoy part of God's creation. How can anyone look at the mountains and not believe in God???
Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!