Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28 September 2010

Yes, it is 2:00 am. I am waiting for the Ambien to kick in and just wanted to say Praise God, from whom all blessings flow. Some of my blessings today on my least favorite day of the week: 1) my hubbie to chauffer me to Aiken to see a pt, 2) the rain, 3) seeing my mom and dad, 4)steak and taters with onions, 5)forgiveness of my son when I shouted at him (and I was wrong), 6)not much pain even though we have had a glorious 3+ inches of rain since yesterday am, 7)getting wet in the rain while running to the car, 8)putting my adorable daughter's face on the front of my phone, 9) being able to see my loved ones faces, and 10) an awesome, wonderful God.
I saved the best for last!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!