Saturday, September 11, 2010

11 September 2010

A day that will always be remembered 9-11-2001 We were living in Wrens, Georgia and I was a substitute teacher at our church's CDC (child development center). I had just arrived and found out that the first tower was hit. I called James and asked him what happened at the World Trade Center and I then realized how serious it was. Just after that, the second tower was hit and then the Pentagon. We opened our church that night for a prayer service.
On a lighter note, our day did not turn out as we had planned. We were in Greenwood to work on the house. Our helper forgot and had planned to work.
I went to The Paper Rabbit to exchange something and James found two free tickets to the Clemson game on Facebook from an old high school classmate.
I talked him into going and we had so much fun. Thanks Cheryl.
Now we're home and I'm working on crafts. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!