Wednesday, September 8, 2010

7 September 2010

I have finally had a good idea. I am going to buy myself some leg warmers and arm warmers like ballet dancers wear. I can easily take them off if my legs and arms get hot. I had this idea today as I was browsing the internet at lunch. Why didn't I think of this before? I also enjoyed quality time with "my boys" today on the front porch. Bailey and Dooley loved it. When you're petting Bailey, Dooley will come up and try to hog all of the attention. So you have to tell him to sit and wait his turn. I call him attention hog. It's not like they are never petted or loved. I give both of them their "love feast" for the day. This is when they have my attention one on one and I rub, scratch, and kiss them. Dooley could take it 24/7 if you could do it that long. He's a mess. And of course, Bailey has been used to all the attention for 3 years til we moved to Iva and then Bailey was moved to the outside. He occasionally wants to come in but for the most part, he loves the outside. Sorry to be so short tonight but i need to get up at 7-7:30 in the morning to do more work. Love and night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!