Monday, September 6, 2010

6 September 2010

What can I say? We had a great Labor Day weekend. We headed to Elijah Clark State Park on Friday and rolled back in this afternoon. It was so relaxing and cool too. We were able to put up the awning and our lighthouse lights. They were so pretty. James made the comment that he was more relaxed this weekend than he has been in a long time. I tried several times to work on my first scrapbook but was unsuccessful. First, I used up my battery playing Solitaire. I retrieved the charger on Sunday and I forgot that we had put the program on a jump drive so that my computer would not be loaded down. I tried when we got home but I think I was too tired. Maybe next weekend. James listened to the Clemson game on the radio and watched other games on TV. We had some amazing garlic lime fajitas on Saturday night. They are a definite do again. McCormick seasoning pack plus a few other items. Sunday was the IBAG and it was delicious. Thank you, God for a wonderful, relaxing, amazing weekend with my hubby. I love you James Rodgers!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!