Saturday, May 7, 2011

Whew!! What A Day

Whew, what a day !! We got up and went to a meeting about Bible School and I came home and promptly fell asleep. I got up and did some laundry and got ready for my adopted grandson's first birthday party. He is so precious. He stuck his head in the cake and went for it. His brother took some icing and smeared it all over his face. It was so cute. Now, I'm home cooking for tomorrow. I am making out hamburger patties and potato salad. I will make baked beans tomorrow. Can't wait to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and James' mom. It will be a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!