Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let's just say that my itch has been scratched

We headed out on Friday afternoon to Oconee State Park. James had been asked by our dear friends to preach while they were gone from their church yesterday. Yes, Poplar Spring folks, you were missed. Anywho, I got turned around and went to Westminster instead of Walhalla and was late getting there with our supper. James wasn't miffed at all about his supper being cold, he was just glad that I was ok. We slept in late (what is that?) and jumped in the convertible and had a wonderful, romantic day. We wound through the mountains and came out in Dillard, Ga. We ate at the Dillard House. It was - oh - my - goodness, make-you wanna-slap-your-grandma-good!! I couldn't afford to eat there often but it was worth it. We came back so we could see our girl. She came to the camper and we watched movies and had a good time. We met some sweet new friends at the Monte Vista Baptist Church yesterday. So... I had been itching to spend some time in our camper, and now that itch has been scratched. That is, for a week or two at least. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!