Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainey Days and Mondays

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I have been half lazy and half busy. I used to always be home on Monday evenings but recently I have been busy, busy, busy. Last night, we met dear friends at the Greenville Drive game and had a fabulous time. We ate at the Liberty Tap Room. I had a steak and cheese sandwich and homemade potato chips. It got a little chilly but I had a coat with me. We took Casey some items that she needs in her "apartment". I miss her and it's hard to believe that she has a job and is living on her own. My babies are adults now. I hope that we've honored God in the way that we raised them. Love you Joshua and Casey. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!