Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two Faced Christians

I know it's Sunday and it is a day of rest but I can't rest until I get this off of my chest. Why do so many Christians work so hard behind the scenes to undermine the pastor's leadership? We brought a bus from James' second job to church. He wants to sell it. There were some people behind the scenes spreading untruths about the bus before anyone even said ANYTHING about the church buying it. It was just brought so that everyone could see it. James will not even recommend that we buy it. The seniors have a hard time getting into the van as they have to step over the wheel well to get to the back seats. It will be so great for all the outings that the church goes on. So we will see what happens. Thanks for listening to my rants. Now I can take a nap. Love, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!