Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 December 2010 And this little piggy cried wee wee all the way home!!

I got up early this am after the dogs woke me up barking outside. Went to Greer hospital for an admission. Then ate lunch with two of my three favorite people. I ran in Old Navy to buy a birthday present and back home. Found out that my glasses were ready so I high tailed it to Gwd. to get them as they are closed tomorrow. It is taking some adjustment to the transition lenses again after the readers. Then Casey and I stopped for an eyebrow wax and decided to get a pedicure too. The piggies look so good now and I love time with my girl. She will be back at NGU before I know it.
I love you sweetie beatie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!