Sunday, December 26, 2010

26 December 2010 Christmas Wrap Up

We enjoyed two great Christmas celebrations at the Rodgers and the Adams households. Friday night, we feasted on spaghetti, salad, garlic bread, and cheese bread. And ... of course, the desserts. Then on Sunday, we gathered at the Adams household and feasted on turkey, ham, macaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, pineapple casserole, dressing and gravy, and butter beans. And again, the desserts. The most important part of the two days was being together with family. Not to be depressing, but we are not promised tomorrow. Every holiday is a blessing!!! I didn't want the day to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!