Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 December 2010 Super Sunday

We had a great lunch today at home. I put a chicken and rice casserole in the oven before church, and Casey made tea and Caesar's salad. We enjoyed being together and not getting home at 2:30. Now I have to pack for Denver. I am excited but know that it will be a long trip. James is excited that I will be near the Denver Broncos training camp. I am excited that it will be warm there. I was afraid that it would be cold there but it is supposed to be in the 50's. I can stay warm in that temp. Talk to you in Denver tomorrow night!!!!!!!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!