Thursday, March 31, 2011

Play That Funky Music White Boy

That is the only title that I can think of that comes close to my feelings this week. I posted on facebook that I was frustrated, aggravated, irritated and anything else you want to add to that. A facebook friend that
I went to school with asked to borrow it. I said sure, it's free. That was the one chuckle that I have had this week. The dreary weather that hung on and on didn't help any either. Even my hands are hurting. Maybe next week will be better when the sun is shining and I deal with some of the burdens that I have had. The sun will come out tomorrow....maybe that is my theme for next week.....Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!