Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's a noon wedding, lunch, running in store quickly, and taking Joshua lunch in kinda day

Today was an unusual day. I woke up and worked til noon. Then James and I went to church where he performed a wedding ceremony. We then went to lunch and got Joshua a carry out tray. I ran in a store very quickly as it was going out of business. I got a new set of initials for my car. Back to work til 6 then back to church for revival. I was so disappointed. I took popcorn, drink, and a movie for the kiddies. One wasn't there and one was there and slept the whole time. Maybe tomorrow night. Home to eat chicken bog and Chopped with my sweetie. Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!