Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Man or I should say Woman on the Run Thursday, March 29, 2011

The last blog post that I wrote was March 12th I think. I am too busy. I was at Myrtle Beach last week and had limited and very slow internet con. so to my defense, it wern't easy to post. Just a little brag, the weather was gorgeous. Tuesday, it was 80 degrees and I come home to a frost warning. What is up with that?? We met a Canadian named Stevie B. I have not laughed that hard in a long time.
We have had two people saved and joined the church since I've been gone. If that happens then I'll gladly go back to the beach and suffer for some new church members!!
Church was packed tonight for revival. I took the two little ones downstairs so that they could play and the adults not be disturbed.
I was ready to get back to work today. I was ready to call some and see how they were doing. All is well at Alere and at the Rodgers household. Take care and nith ya'll, Lynn











j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!