Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wednesdays

Overslept the clock. Jumped up and ran(really crept) down the hall and turned computer on. Got booklet together for admission, jumped in the shower, dried hair and headed to Easley for an admit. Nice couple but sad situation. Young gal with MS. I pray that I can help her and make a difference. Back and on the phon-o until time for church. Good mid-week meeting. We're in Revelation, yes, you read correctly. My husband has gone crazy for the second time. His pastor friends think he's crazy to study Revelation one time, much less two. Pray for my cousin and her husband, they are adopting kids, yes plural. They will be great parents. Time for bed, G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!