Friday, February 19, 2010

Fanstastic Fridays

Today was great~ I got to spend time with my neices- Linden and Jillian. They are precious. I took Little Bit(Jillian) her fleece throw that I had made her. It was pink with baby bears that were embossed on the material. Linden's was yellow with ladybugs and butterflies on it. It matched her room. I was there just long enough for Jillian to remember my name and learn to say it. She looked for me after they got home from taking Linden to school. I wish i could have stayed all day to play with her. But I had to work. I had the chance to spend time with Joshua. I took him to Lander to see his girlfriend, Kerry Ellen and I got to meet her. She's so sweet!! At least it was Friday, the last workday of the week. The day went by relatively fast. We put up new blinds that match the curtains that are in Gwd. I don't want to take them off of the window until we sell the house. They are covering the living room area and it is a large window.
Well, I've rambled too long. Have a great weekend, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!