Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super Saturday

Today was a great day. We took Joshua to Greenwood and then went to Augusta to see a church member that is in the Eisenhower Medical Center. Please pray for Carol: she has cancer. We then met up with a friend and her daughter that we have not seen in forever. It was a great time together. Friends do wonderful things when you are with them- they make you smile and laugh. We then stopped and saw my uncle Jim and Aunt Gloria. My uncle has advanced prostate cancer and is going down weekly. Please pray for him as well and my aunt as she cares for him. Back to G'wood to get Joshua and head home. A long day with no down time but was a rewarding time. The Lord's day tomorrow. Be blessed, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!