Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Second Week in January

I can't believe that it is the second week of January. My son is back at school and my daughter left yesterday and starts class on Wednesday. I still can't believe that they are back already. Before you know it, it will be May and they'll be out again. So on James and I go with their lives. I'm working and so is James. Please pray for him, he's looking for another job to supplement our income. It is hard with 2 kids in college. There is more and more happening at our church, Poplar Spring. If you're in the Anderson/Iva area, come and join us. We're having fun learning more about Jesus and having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!