Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday pm musings

We got alot of things done today. Slept late.....felt sooooo good. We took the kids (our dog, Bailey, and our granddog, Dooley) with us to the dump. They love to ride anywhere!!! I had a huge amount of paper to recycle, two bags of trash, and a huge bag of plastics to recycle. Then we picked up limbs from the front yard. Then we went grocery shopping. Never take an adult child with you. They are worse than a middle schooler. Buy this, buy that!!! He drove me CRAZY!!!!! Home to watch Clemson get beat by Duke and to do the bulletin and prayer list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!