Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

When I walked into the kitchen this morning, I took a look at the bird feeder outside the window. It was covered with sparrows and then a family of red birds came to the feeder. They were so beautiful. The father was bright red and told me spring was on the way. I stood there and worshipped as I watched the birds feed and thought of the verse about God taking care of the sparrows and taking care of us. As a child of God, I love being taken care of. It's a feeling that us females like. Thank you God for caring for us. Afternoon ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!