Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15 February 2011

Yesterday was the Sweetest Day. I got up and started to work. On his way out the door, my sweetie walked by my office and he said,"there will be a delivery for you today." I waited all day and.... nothing. I had to leave for the chiropractor so I left. When I got home, there were 24 roses in a box, on top were 12 of my favorite doughnuts: red velvet with cream cheese frosting, glazed with chocolate frosting, and raspberry filled. And on top of that was.... a card. If I was smart, there would be a pic here. There is a pic on my facebook page. My swetie finished off the day with a yummy steak, baked potato, and grilled broccoli candlelight dinner. Great food, great company, great gifts = priceless!! Night ya'll, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!