Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Tuesdays. I used to like Tuesdays because that meant that Mondays were over. But nooooooooooooooo..............not anymore!!!!! Tuesdays are now my Fridays but it is not goof off Friday. All of my work is due on Tuesdays. So that's why I hate it. If I miss a day calling at least 5-6 patients per day, then I am behind. It sounds easy but if other things come up, then it pushes you to get them all called and documented on the computer. There are definite pros and cons to this job. If I had a 9-5 then when I get home, I'm home. I am somewhat flexible here at home but.... I don't know. I think I'm getting burned out but there is no other job available that I can make the money that I make now. I am trying to hang on until at least the end of the year. I will be at the same company 5 years in October. Thanks for letting me vent. 'night ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Iva, South Carolina, United States
I am a pastor's wife, a mom, and a nurse. I love being a nurse, I can't imagine being anything else!!